Expertise in genomic technologies is now essential for high-quality life science research.
These technologies are still evolving very rapidly and therefore require in-depth, continuous training to ensure high-quality analyses and results. To address these challenges, GenoScreen has used its in-house skills to develop cutting-edge training courses in all fields of genomic analysis.
The GenoScreen advantage
- Proprietary training content.
- Customized programs and teaching methods, to match your objectives.
- Active, participatory training courses delivered by experts, for rapid, efficient implementation in practice.
- Individual or group training courses (up to 12 people).
GenoScreen is an accredited training organization (reference: 31 59 06657 59 DRTEFP, Lille, France). All our training courses are eligible for inclusion in France’s personal and professional training schemes.
GenoScreen’s service offering
Targeted metagenomics (Theoretical and practical)
Analytical approach for the high-throughput study of microbial communities.
Exclusive expertise in the molecular microbiology of M. tuberculosis
Since 2006, GenoScreen has developed widely acknowledged expertise in the molecular microbiology of the tuberculosis pathogen. This has now translated into the development of innovative analytical and typing tools (MIRU-VNTR, etc.).
Our training courses will enable you to better calibrate sequencers and set up more detailed microbiological typing of M. tuberculosis.
The training program
- Theoretical aspects: the principle of MIRU-VNTR typing
- Practical aspects: training in the use of MIRU-VNTR kits
- Implementation: training in the calibration of ABI sequencers
- Data import & analysis: training in the use of GeneMapper® software
- Data exploitation: training in the use of the MIRU-VNTR online analysis tool
The course dates
|Linux and the command line - Ref: GFBCMD||1 day|
|NGS Data Quality Control - Ref : GFBQCN||1/2 day|
|De novo assembly - Ref: GFBASN||1/2 day|
|Annotation - Ref : GFBADS||1/2 day|
|BLAST Mastery - Ref: GFBMBBB||1/2 day|
|Variant detection - Ref: GFBMUT||1 day|
|Metagenomics (Theory) - Ref : GFMBMC||1/2 day|
|Metagenomics (Practice) - Ref : GFMBMC||1/2 day|