Since 2001, GenoScreen is a pioneer of the use of sequencing, genotyping and bioinformatics. Its innovative genomics services and products address the needs of research groups in academia and industry.
GenoScreen also runs in-house innovation programs that fuel its technological lead and generate highly accurate, high-quality services and products.
Cutting-edge services in genomics, metagenomics and bioinformatics
GenoScreen offers a broad set of services in genomics, metagenomics and bioinformatics, based on high-powered technology platforms.
The company has been serving a wide range of customers for over 15 years.
A stakeholder in microbiology research and innovation
GenoScreen is involved in many private- and public-sector research programs. It is developing a portfolio of analytical and monitoring tools in genomics, metagenomics and molecular microbiology.
Benefiting humankind and the environment
- A pioneering spirit: staying at the cutting edge of technology and innovation
- The ambition: to see our employees and customers grow and develop
- Proximity and respect for our customers and partners
- A start-up spirit: staying as enthusiastic as when we started
Accreditations and awards
- Label bpifrance Excellence 2023 awarded by bpifrance for the growth path.
- Label ePitches Euroquity 2017 awarded by bpifrance, enables the best start-ups to present their projects.
- Label Talents INPI Hauts-de-France 2016 Innovation category.
- Winner 2016, Initiative PME for the BIMM-SOL project, awarded by ADEME.
- Member of the Oséo Excellence Community, a group of 2,000 companies selected for their growth potential.
- Member of the bpifrance community "Les Accélérés".
- Member of the Adebiotech Think Tank.