Since 2001, GenoScreen is a pioneer of the use of sequencing, genotyping and bioinformatics. Its innovative genomics services and products address the needs of research groups in academia and industry.
GenoScreen also runs in-house innovation programs that fuel its technological lead and generate highly accurate, high-quality services and products.
Cutting-edge services in genomics, metagenomics and bioinformatics
GenoScreen offers a broad set of services in genomics, metagenomics and bioinformatics, based on high-powered technology platforms.
The company has been serving a wide range of customers for over 15 years.
A stakeholder in microbiology research and innovation
GenoScreen is involved in many private- and public-sector research programs. It is developing a portfolio of analytical and monitoring tools in genomics, metagenomics and molecular microbiology.
Benefiting humankind and the environment
The services and innovations developed by GenoScreen address the needs of academic and industry-based researchers tackling a variety of issues in human health and environmental protection.
- A pioneering spirit - staying at the cutting edge of technology and innovation
- The ambition to see our employees and customers grow and develop
- Proximity to and respect for our customers and partners
- A start-up spirit – staying as enthusiastic as when we started.
Accreditations and awards
- Bpifrance Excellence 2017 awarded by bpifrance for corporate growth.
- ePitches Euroquity 2017 pitch opportunity awarded by bpifrance
- Talents INPI Hauts-de-France 2016 innovation award.
- Initiative PME 2016 awarded by the ADEME for the BIMM-SOL project
- Member of the Oseo Excellence Community bringing together 2000 companies selected for their growth potential.