Very early on, quality has become one of GenoScreen's priorities. This choice ensured that the company’s organizational structure and processes fully meet our customers’ and partners’ requirements. It also means that we comply integrally with all the local and international regulations applicable to GenoScreen’s services.
GenoScreen’s management has committed to guaranteeing:
- the quality and reliability of the services provided.
- the high-performance levels and reliability of the products sold.
- the accuracy of the results provided.
- long-term customer satisfaction.
- flexible services that meet the customer’s requirements.
- continuous improvement of the company’s organizational procedures.
This commitment to quality testifies to the values that structure our activities:
- Customer satisfaction.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of the company’s services and products.
- High performance through innovation.
ISO 9001 certification
GenoScreen is ISO 9001-certified for the design, development, production and sale of all types of products, services, expert analyses and training courses in genomics and bioinformatics.
Authorization to handle highly pathogenic microorganisms and toxins (MOT)
GenoScreen has been authorized by the French drug safety agency to store, process and use highly pathogenic microorganisms and toxins (MOTs). This authorization guarantees that MOTs are handled safely and tracked fully.
Accreditation for highly pathogenic microorganisms and toxins (MOTs) by the ANSM (valid until 02/04/2020), in accordance with the French governmental decree #2010-736 dated June 30, 2010.