Gene expression analysis provides powerful and precised tools for a better understanding of biological phenomena. It is notably used to investigate molecular mechanisms of action, pathophysiological phenomena...
Our services address a wide range of research objectives:
- Quantification of gene expression and gene transcript levels.
- Analysis of molecular mechanisms of action.
- Biochip quality control and validation.
GenoScreen - Services provided
GenoScreen supports your R&D groups to analyze gene expression in detail, whatever your research objective is.
Our teams use real-time quantitative PCR techniques to analyze gene expression:
- The absolute quantification which allows to measure of gene expression in uncharacterized samples by comparison with a standard range (i.e. a calibration curve).
- The relative quantification which allows to compare gene expression levels in two different samples.
Our gene expression analysis services are based either on a pre-formatted or a custom TaqMan® design running on an ABI 7900HT system and starting from DNA or (after reverse transcription into cDNA) RNA.
- Comprehensive assistance from extraction to final quantification
- Significant specialization in gene expression in microbes and bacteria
- Last-generation technical facilities