Since its foundation in 2001, GenoScreen has been developing DNA analysis services that meet the needs of life science research groups.
The company’s growth is based on constant R&D investment and strong specialization in molecular microbiology.
This growth summarizes three phases:
- service provision in genomics and bioinformatics, which enabled us to develop relationships with many life science research groups.
- the development of R&D activities, in collaboration with leading research groups.
- the introduction of an innovation strategy, and specialization in international niche markets in molecular microbiology.
This development pathway has enabled GenoScreen to commercialize three types of products/services:
- scientific analyses and monitoring services in genomics and bioinformatics.
- consultancy, expert analysis and training in our fields of expertise.
- innovative kits for the detection and analysis of isolated microorganisms or microbial communities.
- 2001 Foundation of GenoScreen / RIO-certified platform
- 2004 GenoScreen launches its in-house R&D activities / INPI Trophy / Member of the NSL competitiveness cluster / CIR approval
- 2005 Our export sales account for over 20% of turnover
- 2006 Our first scientific publication / Filing of the first patent
- 2007 GenoScreen files a patent application on OTC biomarkers / MIRU M. tuberculosis typing kit launched
- 2009 Export sales account for over 30% of turnover export / IBISA-certified platform / Deloitte Technology Fast 50 award / Entry into the Oséo excellence community
- 2010 Launch of the GenoSat® microsatellite library service / Initiation of the MEDIALZ project (Alzheimer’s disease)
- 2011 Start of the Patho-Ngen-Trace project (FP7) / ISI Innovation and Creativity Awards
- 2012 Implementation of the EQUIPEX technology platform (French government program) / Optimization of the metagenomics services
- 2013 Initiation of industrial R&D collaborations
- 2014 Launch of the MIRU-VNTR kit / Launch of Metabiote®
- 2015 ISO 9001 Certification
- 2016 ISO 13485 Certification
- 2018 DIAMA project (evaluation and validation of the Deeplex® Myc-TB test in Africa and Europe)
- 2019 Launch of the Deeplex® Myc-TB kit / French soil mapping GenoSol / PEOPLE project (transition to the marketing of Deeplex® Myc-Lep)
- 2020 Launch of the Brucella MLVA-16 range / CE-IVD mark for Deeplex® Myc-TB
- 2021 Launch of the Deeplex® Myc-Lep offer / Launch of the FIND/WHO Seq&Treat project
- 2022 Partnership with Illumina / Launch of services with Oxford Nanopore Technologies / Export sales reach 42% of sales
- 2023 Launch of GenoBiome / Launch of the Deeplex® HelP kit / Partnership with Cerba Healthcare