Genoscreen, partner of your project
You have a project in molecular biology and you need the support of an expert ?
Wether you have a unique project, you need a feasibility study or advices,
We'll consider the most appropriate solution to meet your expectations
- 15 years of existence and evolution in the field of microbiology
- A R&D activity for 11 years
- 7 employees dedicated to research
- Various and complementary areas of expertise: genomics, microbiology, molecualr biology, bioinformatics, biostatistics,...
- 2 specialities: Identification and typing of microbial agents and microbial communities analysis
- Partnership projects carried out with avec scientific reference entities
Identification and typing of microbial agents
|Microbial communities analyses|
Development of protocols and ultra-sensitive tools for typing of pathogenic bacterial agents and detection of their résistances to antibiotics.
Study of the role of microbiotes and gastrointestinal/pulmonary axis in the respiratory diseases from flu.
Molecular monitoring of infectious agents affecting the animal health.
Development of microbial biomarkers for diagnosis and monitoring of polluted soils.
More projects by clicking here
In constant interaction with academic research teams, our researchers and engineers develop innovative molecular tools and dedicated solutions.