If you are passionate about genomics, GenoScreen offers an exceptional career environment: high-performance technical facilities, an expert team, and a corporate culture focused on quality, innovation and achievement.
As a fast-growing company, GenoScreen is an international market leader and offers career opportunities in a friendly, open environment.
Are you currently looking for a work-study program that will allow you to mobilize all your knowledge and develop your skills in accounting and management? What's more, in an innovative and exciting sector.
Our company, in full growth, is reinforcing its finance/management control department. Your mission will be to assist the head of management control in his daily tasks.
As part of his/her mission, the assistant controller may be required to play an active role in the development of computerized monitoring tools, the creation of dashboards and the monitoring of quality process indicators. GENOSCREEN is in the process of digitizing and modernizing its IS, and it is in this context that the management control department plays a central role.
As the head of a department (< 10 people), the incumbent, a member of the management team, will be responsible for the strategic and operational marketing of the company's service activities.
Due to the high level of technicality and complexity of the company's activities and products, interactions with all the company's departments are numerous and frequent.
- Evaluate the company's positioning on its various markets
- Define and implement, through action plans, the commercial policy and strategy
- Manage sales and marketing/communication activities
- Develop and manage relationships / negotiations with key accounts
- Establish sales forecasts and budgets
- Manage the department's team and lead, organize, train and motivate them
We are looking for a Senior Business Developer: Scientific Services in Genomics to join the Marketing and Sales team of GenoScreen.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop the Company's customer base and sales of scientific services, both in France and internationally, in professional market segments,
- Promote the company's know-how and expertise,
- to inspire and manage prospecting activities,
- find new growth levers,
- to develop partnerships with industrial players.
We are looking for a Bioinformatics Engineer to join the Bioinformatics Division of the company.
You will have for misson to:
- Take part in the bioinformatics services of the company and their development,
- contribute to the development of analysis tools and bioinformatics applications,
- and to participate in the bioinformatics training sessions offered by the company.
Reporting to the "Services" Business Unit, you will be responsible, within a sales/communication department of 8 people, for contributing to the development of customers and sales, both in France and internationally.
- Identify the needs and expectations of customers and prospects,
- Develop offers, in relation with the company's technical services, and negotiate them,
- Promote the company's services, products and know-how,
- Participate in prospecting/communication activities,
- Follow up the realization of the obtained business,
- To make a regular reporting of the activities and the results