Sanger sequencing is a well-proven, low-throughput analytical solution that is well suited to fragments of all sizes (100-1200 bp read length).
GenoScreen’s Sanger sequencing services can be adapted to suit all types of project, regardless the size, delay time or frequency.
GenoScreen - Services provided
Our responsive teams perform the sequencing from the preparation of your samples until the analysis of your data
The Premium range
Take full advantage of our expertise!
The Premium range corresponds to the full, personalized analysis of your samples:
- Adaptation of the protocol to GC-rich sequences
- Supply of universal primers
- A read length of up to 1200 bp
- Delay time within 24 hours
The Premium range gives you access to our hotline: expert scientific support for the analysis of sequence profiles.
|Results within 24 to 48 hours after receipt||x||x||x|
|Technical support by email and/or phone||x||x||x|
|Accepted sample formats:
|Free sample purification (on request)||x||x||x|
|Reading up to 1200 bp||x||x||x|
|Sequence review and corrections with IUPAC annotations||Semi-automated||Manual|
|Deliverables||.seq / .ab1||.seq / .ab1||.seq / .ab1
QC (Quality control) report with comments for each sequence
|Reprocessing with optimized protocol (on request)||x|
|Monthly activity report (including remaining credits)||x||x||x|
The Economy range
Access GenoScreen’s quality and responsiveness at keen prices!
|Mix & Run||Run Only|
|You provide the DNA/primer reaction mixture in microplates|
|Sequencing (BigDye® Terminator)||You perform the sequencing reactions and supply the microplates|
|Clean-up of the sequencing products for gel migration||Clean-up of the sequencing products for gel migration|
|Migration on an ABI 3730 xl system||Migration on ABI 3730 xl system|
Further on, GenoScreen offers additional services to complement the sequencing steps:
- Extraction of plasmid DNA from bacterial cultures.
- Extraction of BACs and cosmids.
- Purification of PCR products and gel cut-out.
- Primer synthesis.
- Analysis of the results according to IUPAC codes.
- Flexible sequencing services that meet your needs.
- Personalized project monitoring.
- An easy-to-use ordering system.
- Monthly invoicing or a prepaid customer account.
- Free sample shipping by a GenoScreen-approved courier.
- Optimized sample protection in a Genobox.