The latest sequencing technologies make it possible to analyze the full primary structure of an isolated organism’s genome, regardless of, whether the latter is a eukaryote, a prokaryote or a virus.
An analysis of whole-genome sequencing data provides a precised description of any type of organism and thus addresses a very broad range of research questions.
Whole-genome sequencing addresses important research questions in many sectors (healthcare, nutrition, agrifood, environment, etc.):
- Description of an organism’s genes and how they are organized.
- Quantification of diagnostic or phenotypic biomarkers.
- Screening for susceptibility/adaptability/resistance genes.
GenoScreen - Services provided
As specialists in whole-genome sequencing (WGS), our expert teams are able to build you a custom solution.
Our precise, fast solutions combine NGS and Sanger techniques and are implemented in cutting-edge technical facilities.
Our bioinformatics solutions can, then deliver in-depth processing and analysis of your WGS data (assembly, annotation, etc.).
- Genome structure and mapping of isolated organisms.
- Comparative genomics: identification of SNPs, indels and/or major structural rearrangements.
- Multilocus sequence typing (MLST).
- We understand your needs and provide personalized support.
- Exclusive bioinformatics analyses.
- Significant expertise in sequencing microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, yeasts, algae, etc.).
- Fast solution.