Genomes assembly and annotation
Our experts work directly on your raw data: their experience ensures quality and help for results interpretation.
Different levels of analysis are available depending on your project:
- Prokaryotic and eukaryotic genomes assembly: mapping or "de novo" assembly, creation of a gene bank or reference database
- Structural and functional genome annotation
- Samples comparison
- Predicition or manuel annotation par similarity research and structure prediction
Special offer: Quick 454 and HiSeq 2000 genomes assembly, from 150€/genome in 48h*
- Bacterial genomes assembly
- Assembly of any 454 or HiSeq 2000 data
- Assembly of all kind of genomes
From .fna and .qual data for 454, and .fastQ and .fastA data for HiSeq 2000.
* Unit price excluding VAT. Offer valid for a maximum of 10 bacterial genomes sequenced on 454.
- Interpretation: length of overlapping regions, reference coverage in homology percentage, number of contigs, number of scaffolds (paired-end)
- Sending of interpretation reporting and alignment results on ftp server