Conventional microbiology methods are sometimes limited for MO identification. GenoScreen offers solutions through molecular microbiology techniques: for until species level MO identification, we invite you to target genes of interest listed in international databases to help you identify your species:
- Bacteria (rDNA16S)
- Yeasts and fungi (rDNA 26S, target D1/D2) rDNA 28S (LSU)
- Cyanobacteria (rDNA 16S/23S, target PC-IGS)
- Microalgae (rDNA 18S, target ITS1-28S)
- Atypical mycobacterium
Classic molecular identification
> MO identification*
- 16S rDNA (or other gene) complete sequencingwith quality-controlled IQ/OQ equipment
- Use of international databases
*Identification to the species: identity >99% on 16S rDNA (Stackebrandt et al comitee, 2002).
Identification to the gender : identity between 97% and 99% on 16S rDNA.
Identification using specific target
GenoScreen studies your project and offers its expertise for identification using specific target.